Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Residence New Me?


It's been 4 days since I moved in to a new room I'm now renting in Boni Mandaluyong. After what happened, I couldn't be calm inside any public transportation vehicle. It's like trauma. Every time I experience something a little similar to what happened, my heart palpitates & I couldn't keep my composure. I sometimes find it irrational & silly. But what can I do? I think I need to  undergo a therapy? Anyway, despite what happened I'm happy that my brother & I are safe & unharmed. 

Now that I live near my workplace, I feel much safer & I feel like I can do anything & can start a new life and be a new 'me'. 

2 comments:

  1. There's nothing irrational or silly about it Jill. What you're feeling is completely normal. It will come to pass. Enjoy your new place by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I hope you're okay and feel better soon.

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Mga sumabay sa aking byahe