Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Meet My Blogging Friend


I would be betraying Suzzanne if this post won't be about her. Ooops. Sorry. I think I haven't introduced you to Suzzanne yet. 

Guys meet Suzzanne, my new blogging friend. I guess I'll be more motivated to post anything from now on. 

^__^


 Pardon my being so giddy about this but I'm just too excited and happy to write my blog post from my own laptop. Yoonoo this is the first time ever that I own one. I feel like a child who just bought her most-cherished toy. 


So pagbigyan niyo na lang po ako ha? hehehehe 

Before I forget, let just share a few details about my baby. 

She is a HP-Pavilion dm-1 4000. For more information about it, you can click this link


Her monitor is just 11 inches but I think the size, structure & features are custom-made for me. Not too small/light and not too big/heavy. When I first saw the model from my colleague, I immediately fell in love with. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi..! Congrats :)

    If you have some money to spend, upgrade your laptop RAM (from 2GB to 4GB) it'll be a lil smoother.

    Oh, and don't forget to install some good anti virus :)

    ReplyDelete

Mga sumabay sa aking byahe