Friday, October 22, 2010

My Latest Favorite: Wang Suk Hyun


I came across this article from Korea Times.com about this child wonder Wang Suk Hyun & then I sudden;y remembered how I searched his name before.

I first saw him in the movie 'My Fair Lady' where portrayed a witty young man ready with his wisdom quotes. Since then I've fallen for his charm.

Let me introduce him first:

  • Name: 왕석현 / Wang Suk Hyun
  • Profession: Actor
  • Birthdate: 2003-Jun-02
  • Height: 105cm
  • Blood Type: O
  • Family: Older sister Wang Se Bin





His wavy & bushy hair resembles that of my brother's





mature stare




super cute niya talaga!




o!



tsk!tsk!tsk!


2 comments:

  1. he's really so cute and a lot of korean boys are immitating that last picture of him to show their annoyance or irritation. uhm, they think they'll look cute like him and could go away with it but they're wrong, hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ang sarap kurutin ang cheeks!! kakagigil!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Mga sumabay sa aking byahe