Friday, September 11, 2009

Loosing Ground



These past few days I've been so attached to the physical world that I lost contact with my "real world". I have dreamed of laptops, new apartment, new things & gadgets & all thus result to a "me" separated to what I have used to believe.




I used to believe that everything here on earth is just temporary. That this life I have right now... with it's lively & rosy colors are just just mere lifeless things. I have come to realize this through my student named David, an elder in his Born Again Christian church in Korea. He mentioned the PSALMS 23:

This has made me realize that I am as complete as what He has said... why would I want more?? I've been so materialistic & idiot!! I had lost my spirituality. I am trying to redeem myself.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Mga sumabay sa aking byahe