Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Melancholic 'Ondoy'

These phots are all from manila Bulletin Online site.



Large areas of Taguig City remain under water as seen in this photograph taken from a plane taking off from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport on Monday afternoon.






BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE DEEP BLUE SEA

Risking electrocution, residents stand on and cling to electric cables, while others negotiate neck-deep floodwaters in Cainta, Rizal, Saturday, September 26, 2009. (REUTERS)



BRIDGE TO NOWHERE

An aerial view from a helicopter shows a mass of vehicles stuck atop a bridge in Cainta, Rizal. The vehicles were stranded at the height of tropical storm Ondoy as floodwaters submerged a wide area of Metro Manila. (EPA)





I am deeply saddened to see the aftermath of typhoon "Ondoy".... how can this be possible?? I see pictures of babies burried alive in their homes.. T.T..those innocent lives...



---> This is the body of two-year-old Ian Colagong dug up from the mud after his house, situated near a river at the mountainside barangay of San Jose, Antipolo, Rizal, was buried in a mudslide Saturday morning. Colagong and his six brothers all died inside their house. (Photo by LINUS ESCANDOR) - photo credit from manila bulletin online



It really tears my heart into pieces....knowing that when this tragedy was happening...I was there having fun in "wildlife" in QC. I want to do something now..but I am stucked here in the office...in front of my computer.... I can't donate money coz I also need some. I hope my prayer could form a huge voice in heaven for the lost souls...especially the innocent ones....those who aren't strong enough to defend & save their lives....not old enough to scream for help!!


I just can't sit here....I just can't shed a tear...I have to do something.....not just me but all of us!

1 comment:

Mga sumabay sa aking byahe