A lot of my colleagues celebrate their birthdays in November...so we all made different messages & collectively put in one form as a gift. However,It seemed like everyday a paper is rolling..which should immediately be filled in..So I had no choice but to rely on the Internet..
so here..I compiled some from different websites...
1. “How do you expect me to remember your birthday, when you never look any older? happy birthday!”
2. You think your special JUST because its your birthday today….
no way you’re special every day!!!
3. "You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime."
4. "Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional."
5. Somebody told me yesterday, that that day was your birthday
But I decided to greet you today
You are so especial to me
And I need to greet you in a special way.
6. Birthdays are like boogers, the more you have the harder it is to breathe.
7. We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it.
8. You're another year older and another year wiser
So put your brain to work
And figure out there ain't no gift for you.
9. Two tips on your birthday:
a) Forget the past, you can't change it.
b.) Forget the future, you can make it.
c.) Forget the present, I didn't get you one.
10. You're not old until you can't read this writing anymore. (written in real small text)
11. Inside every older person is a younger person -
wondering what the hell happened.
- Cora Harvey Armstrong