Friday, December 31, 2010

Addcited to Nagging by IU & Seulong

ah I just can't have enough of this song I've been listening to. It's NAGGING sung by IU & Seulong of 2AM.
IU


Oh my! I think I've been playing this for almost 5 times?? It's really captivating. I'm not so sure but I think I've first heard this from an anime or drama. [an OST I think!]I'm not so sure!



Anyway here's the amazing video from Billboard100KpopMnet of Youtube:





I'm starting to like them. When I say LIKE that means wait daily for updates about them. IU's voice is such a cutie. By the way I've also seen the translation of the lyrics in English! Really cute.



Just a little info about IU: IU (born Lee Ji-eun; May 16, 1993) is a South Korean singer.

Ok that was my 9th time playing it today!

And I'll listen to it again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mga sumabay sa aking byahe