Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Learning Halted.


Since the new management took over the company I'm working with , every little thing around the office changed. Some find it a too strict but others find it necessary. I'm included in the latter.

Since then, there have been monthly grammar exams, protocol tests, monthly QA's & evaluations & a lot more. I find this really helpful. I get to be exposed to the different facets of English & teaching. As teachers we should never cease to learn right? That's why I'm so pissed when some of my colleagues keep complaining about it. There's this particular teacher who I think is planning to be in her present professional state for the rest of her life. She's in her early 30's. She bragged that she's ATENEAN which really shocked me coz she doesn't act as one. Parang 'palengkera' ba.

She says that she's done with that stage where she had to study for lessons & exams. Well, she has a point there...a little.very little. BUT wake up! We don't age for nothing. LEARNING should be a continuous process. aaaaaah!! they are really frustrating me. Good thing I'm not the TL or else she'll really get some harsh 'sermons' from me. Para siyang tumanda ng walang pinagkatandaan.

*sigh*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mga sumabay sa aking byahe