Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Uncertain STep



2 more days before my last day here in the office. Although the future looks a little uncertain BUT I feel so excited. I feel like finally, I can spread my wings & fly. high! I feel a CHANGE would do me good.

A chapter of my life is about to close. And of course another chapter will be written. I have ideas how to start it...but I don't know how it will end. I can't plan & execute everything accordingly. There will surely be a lot of 'humps'. so I'm trying to gather my strength from myself & from above.

I've been here for almost 3 years...along with that I was able to 'study' at the same time but I still feel like I had been a working/studying robot. Social life was not even in an option. SO it was happy but plain at the same time.

This BIG STEP I'm about to take looks promising & dreading at the same time. I don't know. I really don't know. I feel like I'm blind-folded. I know what direction to take [just straight ahead said my heart] but I'm not sure if I'd be able to..........

.....that's all for now...


....another journey...

..will you still be with me?...........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mga sumabay sa aking byahe