Friday, July 15, 2011

Being Late


I'm watching "A Walk To Remember" now here in my station at work. I know it's been years already since it was first shown. Now I know why people raved about it. I was always wondering why they were that fanatic and enthusiastic.

This is what actually I like about 'being late'. All their enthusiasm has already died down while I'm just starting to like it. Even in movies. I don't keep myself up to date of what's new and what's hot. I always keep the 'looking-forward-to-feeling' by refraining myself. And the eccentric side of me is always gratified with that.

My favorite line so far is.....

when the two leads are about to watch the stars in the cemetery...

Jamie: "Are you trying to seduce me?"

Guy: "Are you seduceable?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mga sumabay sa aking byahe