Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Online Ukay Store Plans



I've just finished blog hopping and I came across different online ukay stores which really motivated me to continue my online ukay plans. Since I've finished school already, I will be free for most weekends. So right now I'm just really excited to start this business. I asked a friend if he wanted to join in since he has a really good camera. He said yes but I'm not sure how interested he was. I hope he is. But anyway I just really want to push through with this plan. I'll start little by little. That's why I'm making this post. I want to list down the things I have to do to start.

1. Continue researching about different stores' strategies (mode of payments, courier & all)

2. Buy this black fitting mannequin. I already contacted this seller from FB and I already got her phone (number). It costs around 850 pesos.

Here's how it looks like:


picture not mine

3. Go to different courier companies and ask about delivery fees.

4. Buy UKAY clothes this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mga sumabay sa aking byahe