How would I summarize my 2011? Well it's about CHANGE, ADJUSTMENTS & Socializing.
CHANGE --- because I've made very important decisions that greatly impacted or shaped my future.
ADJUSTMENTS --- because of the CHANGES, I had to survive, adapt & adjust to the new environment & people
SOCIALIZING --- because I had to come out of my nutshell & explore the unexplored. I got to meet a lot of new personalities which molded me into who I am now. Coz basically, my entire 4 years in college was spent running back & forth from home, school & workplace. No time for anything else.
I got this idea of the photo collage from Sendorero. Yeah I know gaya-gaya but I think it's a great way to summarize the year. Wachathink?
A lot has happened so let me just enumerate them.
1. January - got to spend my Christmas & new year with my whole family here in Manila. It was the first time I got so excited to go back home from work..knowing that a family was waiting for my arrival. It felt so 'home'.
2. February - We were able to accomplish our THESIS which was way harder than I expected.
2. February - The Retreat at Caliraya Laguna
3. In February - I resigned from my post at my previous company. It was very exhilarating & liberating to finally cut loose from my employer who I've worked for for almost 3 years. Back then, I thought & felt like there was no life beyond that. I was wrong. You know the feeling when you got so accustomed to everything & you felt like that's all there is in life? Parang ganun. STUCK, STAGNANT, KAMPANTE, COMFORTABLE
4. March - April - I was in haste to finish my OJT to complete teh graduation requirements. It was quite exhausting but very eye-opening. I learned a lot about HR especially Employee Relations.
5. Then come last week of April - which was about preparations for graduation. While my classmates were all busy preparing their dresses & togas, there I was, a frequent visitor of the university registrar. I was submitting some papers & stuff. Then I finally received a word that I'd be in the graduating students' list. Woah! I was ECSTATIC!
6. May - First week of this month was when I started working for Chungdahm as an apprentice. Everything worked out well. (Until today - subject for another post) I got intimated with my colleagues who all came from prestigious universities in Manila but as time went by, I learned to adapt & adjust.
7. Next significant month would be December na - the month of Christmas party! It was fun! I posted about it here. T'wa actually my first time to attend a formal Christmas party so it was special.
So that's how my 2011 was! How about you? Have you had anything special last 2011?