Monday, September 19, 2011

Presenting FabRack Ukay


Hi guys! I just wanna share this. 

I've been planning to establish this online store but  just couldn't have enough time and resources. But finally, yesterday my biz partner Mike & I were able to finish everything and upload the pictures of the items. So yesterday, September 18, 2011 signals the official launch of FabRack Ukay

I got the inspiration to put up this site/biz even before I saw UkayQueen & Ukay Manila's websites. 

I love ukay hunting & rummaging through different racks of clothes near our place and I found a lot of very nice pieces. I would like to have them all for myself if I could but not all those intricate & elegant designs & styles suit me. Aside from that, not everybody has the time and patience to battle with dust and strong scent of ukay. This is how the idea about this store came up. We wanna share those treasures to the rest of the world or world wide web DUST & HASSLE free. 

So guys & gals if you are interested or if you know anyone who might be interested you can tell them about this. 

Here are the links:





We are still continuously updating & improving everything so I hope you bear with us! 

Thank you so much for merely reading this! 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your endeavor Jill! I'll surely visit the site and recommend it to my friends who are looking for fab finds at a great price. ^^ more power!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laine!! I really appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete

Mga sumabay sa aking byahe