Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What Blogging is to Jill





I was thinking of a topic to blog about. It seems that I've been feeling down these past few days... I wasn't in the mood to do a lot of things. even work.



SO I found it really hard to motivate myself to do something worthwhile.



then I came to ask myself the question "What Am I Doing?"



A voice said "BLOGGING"



"then why not write something about it?" another voice said...



what followed is reflecting on my blogging history.

..I realized how 'IT" has changed me.
........



It was August 25th last year that I started this hobby called 'Blogging'.



It was a day before my birthday.


Looking back I've gained confidence in myself through my articles.

I didn't have a single follower then..so I wrote freely..without even thinking if someone would be able to read my rants, blabbering & sentiments.


I felt like I found a confidante.


As days passed, by I learned to 'blog hop", stalk blogs & use other features of this site.


I read others' blogs and they became an extension of me in different parts of the world.


I have experienced winter, spring & cherry blossom in Korea through Jehan & mybittersweetkoreanlife.


I've felt the 10-min earthquake in Manila & made me reallize how precious life is through Laine.


I have been a nurse on duty through April.


I have been a mother & a Filipina living in the US through Ilocana.


Yes. I was able to be one with them through their blogs..sounds petty right? but that's just how they impact me.


and this I will treasure more than my friends on Facebook.


"Sometimes...we realize something precious when we are in a state of nothingness."
(wink.)
Blogging - (noun) is a type of website, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video
that's according to wikipedia.
Blogging - (noun) a site maintained by an individual to explore & experience the world in many different ways through precious friends & 'kablogs'
according to Jill



3 comments:

  1. you're a good writer..you post interesting entries... --> worth following! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you, Jill, let me feel the life of an independent and hardworking girl..^^

    ReplyDelete

Mga sumabay sa aking byahe