Photo credit: pusakay.blogspot.com
I had a great time yesterday as we went 'ukay' hunting in a local neigborhood ukay store in Kiko Camarin Caloocan City. I spent more than 400 pesos for 9 pieces of great ukay finds ranging from jackets, blazers, dress, shorts & tops!!
I bought the following:
1. I black & nice jacket (suited for office attire) - 60.00 pesos
2. 1 blazer perfect for office attire (gray) - 80.00
3. 1 dirty white beaded bolero - 20.00
4. 1 simple sleek casual dress - 20.00
5. 1 short shorts (black/blue) - 60.00
6. 1 checkerd black & yellow top - 40.00
7. 1knitted scarf (black & gray) - 25.00
8. 1 black tokong w/ big buttons - 40.00
9. 1 black top - 80.00
I felt really good & happy with my rare purchase but I'm feeling guilty coz my moonthly budget is again ruined. Ah I just can't resist the ukay temptation.
I don't have actual pictures of them for now. I'll try to provide when I already have my new camera. I'm still saving some money for it.